For Restless Nights
♡ Milk of choice (almond, oat, dairy, coconut, etc)
♡ Culinary Grade Lavender Buds
♡ Honey, to taste
1. Warm up your milk of choice, and add in a teaspoon or two of *culinary* grade lavender buds. Be mindful to not scald the milk.
2. Stir in the vanilla, honey, and a dash of nutmeg.
3. While stirring, clockwise, you may sing a small lullaby over it - something soft, soothing, and comforting.
4. Strain into a mug and enjoy a restful sleep.
♡ 1 Cup Distilled water
♡ ½ Cup Rose Petals
♡ ¼ Cup Hibiscus Petals
♡ ½ Cup Sugar
♡ The juice of 1 whole Lemon
♡ Rose Water, to taste
♡ Peach Schnapps, enough to fill a 500ml jar
1. Make a strong tisane with the rose petals and hibiscus, over a double boiler for about 45 minutes. Afterwards, strain and add in sugar and stir until disolved. Let cool and add in the lemon juice, and rose water, tasting for preference. Pour into a jar and top it off with peach schnapps.
Self Love Potion
♡ Dark Chocolate
♡ Milk of choice
♡ Irish Cream
1. Gently heat up milk and add in broken pieces of dark chocolate, stir until chocolate melts, taking care not to scald or burn your milk.
2. Pour into your favourite mug, and add in a spoonful of honey + any optionals. Stir clockwise.
3. Garnish with cinnamon and drink slowly, taking care to enjoy your own company.